Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life is Beautiful 123.

Cyprus Airport was nice and the services from the airport staff was also remarkable After the checking.Ram and Kathambari reached their hotel.The Hotel was very beautiful facing the sea side.
Kathambari .Ram ,now the time is 6 A.M.Take some rest ,i will be back at 8.a.m.
Ram.Now i won't get sleep.I will go for a walk and come back.
Kathambari.I too do n't get sleep at this hour.I will also join with you for walk.First we will have tea.
Ram.Fine,
After putting their Luggage in their rooms they left for walking.The walking place was very beautiful.Children,Men and Women are walking.
Kathambari.Ram,Look those people walking ,how nice to see different nationalities.Mostly from Europe People are coming here.I Love this Country.This is my third visit.
Ram. I have no words to express.I am enjoying the Lovely Cyprus.
Kathambari. Our Venue also in a Beautiful place.Starting 10-30A.M.
Ram.Nice.Ihope this visit will be a lovely one for Both of us and your Channel.
After the walk they came to their room.Kathambari went her room for bath.
After bath Ram came to the hall took his dress and getting ready,wearing the Suit.
At that time bell rang Ram opened the door.The room staff was standing,May come in sir.He brought another tea. Sir,This is our custom to offer before you go for breakfast
Ram refused to accept because he had only one hour back.But he compelled to offer suddenly the tea split in his coat.The staff felt very bad
Sorry ,sir i will wash and bring.We have ready made suits .Tell me your measurement.Iwill bring.Give me your coat.Extremely sorry sir,his eyes was crying.
Ram.D o n't worry.Take this.He gave the coat to him.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
31-7-12.

No comments: