Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Life is Beautiful 430.

After finishing the party Ram and Raj came home at 9P.M.
Raj.It was a memorable party.
Ram.Yes,they honured us very nicely.
Raj.Dates,fruits and Juice was very nice.
Ram.I received a call from Nirmala.She is going to Bengaluru tomorrow morning.
Raj.Isee .Hope She likes the boy and boy also likes her
Ram.No doubt,i am confident Murthy will fix the marriage very soon.
Raj.Yes,I received a  call from my wife .She was invited tomorrow  to Murthy's house where the boy is coming to see Nirmala.
Ram.Good.I think Prasanna's mother  will also attend.
Raj.Yes,She will be also invited.
After that they were watching T.V.for some time.
Raj.Ram today my office has called me and asked you to cover the recent  gang rape in the Eastern state.
Ram.Yes.I saw it in the news.It was horrible.How charity workers was kidnapped .
Raj.Very sad and painful.
Ram.Indian government should act on this important issue.Judiciary should be fast.Prolonging the verdict is the main culprit.My opinion if witness is proved  guilty should be punished with in 24 hoursThen only this crime ration will come down.
Raj.Yes.Today gang rapes have increased is very sad.
Raj.Acountry giving high respect for women this  atrocityis unacceptable.
Ram.True.Strict punishment is the only solution.
By the time Raj received a call.It was Nirmala
Hello Uncle,I am leaving to Bangalore tomorrow will be back on saturday.
Raj.All the best.My regards to Murthy , andYour Mother.All the best.
Nirmala.Good nigh Uncle.Tell Ram Uncle also.
Raj.Sure.
After that they were discussing in generaland about the recent film Race 3.
Raj.It wa not very successful,but collection was good.
Ram.Yes,i read in the papers.But  i read the Cinematography was nice.It has taken in Abudhabi.
Raj.Yes.Good Cinematography. My god time is 10-15.P.M..Good night.
Ram.Good night.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week.
26-6-18.

No comments: