Sunday, December 22, 2019

Independent Gone New Bonding Born.


After  living for nearly a decade independently  me and my wife  was asked by our be loved daughters to wind up our establishment to join with them  because both of them are relocating in two different places.Since earlier i was staying close to them  they have taken this decision was the latest development in my life. After retiring in 2009 from Dubai me and my wife lived separately near by to them..This idea sounds good to me and wife because of the age factor .Grand children are the assets of  any Senior citizen and they are the cementing factor between their parents and to us.We moved to the new place where busy atmosphere and tranquility waiting for us.As a person i love every body  and by virtue of my Marketing profession i mingle with every one easily.Similarly my better half also  mingle with her circle .Since she is more interested in Nalayira Divya Prabandam and Thirupavai  she acquired  two friends  near by where we moved a fortnight back only.
My twin grand sons are in to basketball playing  state as well National level  added  to my pleasure.
Morning after reading news paper and sent mails to news papers on my opinion for various issues my daily routine starts in the new place with my eldest daughter .Initially my wife was fish out of water for few days because of the past half decade she has performed Upanyasam on Thiruppavai in our old
apartment Mantri Tranquil later she consoled that and preparing the discourse for the new environment.Evenings i watch our pet animal Hamster in the cage  brought by my eldest grand son 
now who is in US for studying PG.Initially i was not keen on his idea of bringing to home but later after seeing i developed a liking.It is like a brown rabit  where i have seen in US.Similarly my second daughter's son pressed his dad and   brought a Dobearman dog for their new independent house in Thalakatupura area was also nice..The naming ceremony of the dog was nicely celebrated with all the family members as Duke.Before conclude  i always remember the quote of Late Swami Vivekananda
If you feel you are happy you are .If you feel you are not happy you are.Only our mind set tells like that. Me and my wife are very happy spending time  with my  bonding daughters and grand children
in the beautiful garden city
K.Ragavan
Bengaluru
23-12-19
www.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com

No comments: