Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tribute to SLV Friends group.

Tribute to SLV Friends Group "A few months ago, I met a great group of friends during my morning walk near my residence in JPNagar, Bengaluru. Among the friends in the group, the senior person, Sathyanarayana, was the captain, inspired by his calm and friendly nature towards everyone, including me. The fact that this group of friends has been meeting in the same place for more than two decades is amazing. More than twenty, if I am correct, are good friends from various professions, retired and continuing their friendship to this day, which is laudable. I am fortunate to be associated with this group and to spend ten to fifteen minutes with them daily. The astonishing part is that they have all left their old places and migrated within a radius of ten kilometers, yet they continue their friendship and meet at the same old SLV Cafe junction, showing that true friendship cannot be broken. Before I conclude, I want to wish Captain Satyanarayana a very happy and healthy birthday today, 21st February, and all his family members many happy and peaceful days ahead. Friends are forever if they are mature and understand each other. K. Ragavan.

No comments: