Friday, March 16, 2018

Life is Beautiful 416.

Ram reached  the office.Kathambari was waiting for him in his Cabin.
How are you Kathambari.
Kathambari.I am fine.This friday are you free.
Ram.Yes,why
Kathambari.Mum wanted you to invite for Lunch.
Ram.What is the occasion
Kathambari.Suspense.On that day i will tell.
Ram.Oh,you want to keep suspense.
Kathambari.Yes,What time i should come.
Kathambari.12.0P.M.
Ram.i will be there .
Kathambari.I will ask Prasanna to pick you from your house.
Ram.Do n't bother.I will take a cab
Prasanna.No,i will  ask Prasanna to pick you.
Ram.As you wish
Kathambari.See you on friday.
After her departure Ram was thinking what is the occasion but could n't recollect any important
Then he was concentrating his work.
Suddenly  he received a call from Atkinson.
Ram how are you.
Ram.I am fine.Tell me Atkinson
Atkinson.Today evening  we have to meet the Ministry of health for the new contract
Ram.What time.3P.M they asked us to come.
Ram.I will be ready at 2-30P.M.
Atkinson.O.K.See you in the afternoon.
After that Ram was continuing his work.Again he received a call.This time  call from Vasanthy
How are you Ram
Ram.I am fine .I never expected this time from you.
Vasanthy.I too do n't want to disturb you.But  feel like  talk to you
Ram.I am very happy to hear your voice after long time
Vasanthy.I too.Kathambari told  you about the Lunch on friday
Ram.Yes,she told
Vasanthy.I will be eagerly waiting to see you on that day.
Ram.Sure,i am also eager to see you.What is the importance
Vasanthy.Suspense.You will be knowing on that day.
Ram.O.K.
Vasanthy.O.K.you carry on with your work.See you  on friday
Ram.O.K.BYE
Ram could n't expect his Beautiful Vasanthy will be calling at this hour
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
17-3-18
P.S.Iprepond this Column this week instead of 20-3-18

No comments: