Sunday, June 11, 2023

Tribute 770.

Tribute to Unsung Heroes of Training Physically Challenged 770 Today, I thought of giving tribute to the people from all walks of life, namely teaching and coaching, who selflessly train physically disabled individuals in the field of Information Technology (I.T.) and help them secure various job positions. Such efforts should not be ignored. I have a few friends who are involved in these activities without seeking any publicity, and their dedication to assisting deserving individuals is admirable. Recently, one of my good old friends from the pharmaceutical industry invited me to visit his daughter's place. A few days ago, I visited his daughter and son-in-law and was amazed by their involvement with physically challenged individuals, including those without vision. They provide training and placement opportunities, which brought me great happiness. What's even more astonishing is that both the husband and wife left their jobs in the USA to start a tremendous foundation project, Win Vinayafoundation, out of sheer passion for helping the deserving. Their commitment should be highly appreciated. Apart from my friend's family members, many others are engaged in similar activities, assisting the deserving without expecting any awards or recognition. Their dedication is truly amazing. Today, I pay tribute to these unsung heroes, as they indirectly contribute to the development of skills in physically challenged individuals and help our nation progress. K. Ragavan Until we meet next week, 12-6-23

No comments: