Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Life is Beautiful 433.

Ram reached Raj's friend's place.Raj was waiting for him.After meeting Ram Raj took  him to his friend and introduced
Navin this is my good and close friend Ram.
Ram.Nice to meet you Mr Navin.
Navin.I too.Raj used to tell me about you.Then i thought i can meet you through this Pooja.
Ram.I love Satyanarayana Pooja.I never  miss this pooja who ever  invites me
Navin.True.Come let us go and have prasadam.The pooja was overjust ten minutes back.
Ram and Raj went inside the hall had darsan of Lord Satyanarayana.
After finishing the Dinner Ram and Raj reached home.
Raj.I hope you enjoyed the Function.
Ram.Yes,Navin also a nice person.Where he is working.
Raj.I have for gotten to tell you about his profession.He is a journalist working for a leading news paper of Dubai.That is how i know him
Ram.Good.
After that they were watching T.V for some timeThen went to bed.
Next day morning Ram received a call from Prasanna.
Good morning sir How are you.
Ram.I am fine.Tell me
Prasanna.I wanted to invite you and Raj uncle for Lunch in a hotel.Ram.What for
Prasanna.Since i got a good order from D.H.A. i wanted to give it in a hotel.But my mother in law and Kathambari wanted to have in our house.So we have fixed the programme on Friday.Day after tomorrow.You and Raj uncle have to come.You carry  on with your work.I wanted to find out you should not have    any other  programme on friday.
Ram.I will come on friday.Bye
After that Ram was getting ready to go to his office.Raj was also ready to meet his client.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
17-7-18.

.

No comments: