Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Life is Beautiful 432.

After Murthy's Conversation Ram received a call from Prasanna.
Sir,Today i got the  approval Confirmation for our tender quoted to Dubai Health Authorities.
your friend in the department considered our rate.Of course our rate is competitive comparing to other Companies.I am once again thanking you for the introduction.Mr Murthy and our MD congratulated for this approval and our contract is for two years The order was.Huge amount and our company was so happy particularly our principle Bracco.
Ram.Good news ,Prasanna.I have been seeing your growth over the years.
Prasanna.All your blessings sir.My today's life you are responsible.Your name not only Ram but also to me you are real Ram.
Ram.Do n't compare with god.I am an ordinary human being.Ever since i saw you i have the intution that you will have good future.
Prasanna.Till my college you have paid ,then got me a good opening in Murthy 's office.After that i came to Dubai ,then got married through you.All because of you Sir.I can not for get you.
Ram.Prasanna.Do n't praise me.Your time is good and you are delivering your knowledge which i admire.
Prasanna.Thank you.Kathambari was very happy with this tender.This is a prestigious one for our company entering in to DHA.Bye sir.Take care
Ram.You too
After that Ram was busy with his work.Suddenly he remembered Raj asked him to call.
By the time Raj called
Ram,are you busy.
Ram.No Raj,just now i thought of calling you.
Raj.O.K.Igot the good news from Prasanna that his tender has been approved.
Ram.Yes,just now he called me.
Raj.He told that he called,how about  your lunch.
Ram.I have not decided
Raj.Good .One of my client having Satyanarayana Pooja in his house.He asked me to come for lunch along with you.
Ram.How he knows.
Raj.I have been telling about you.I will come to Karama center with in 30Mts.We will meet there.
Ram.O.See you there.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
10-7-18

No comments: