Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Life is Beautiful 434.

Murthy was busy in his office. He received a call from Nirmala
Dad,my ticket is confirmed.Evening Flight i am leaving
Murthy.Good.I will come in the after noon to home.
After that Murthy had discussion with Srivatsave his MD for the new launch of a product.
For the past few days Mysuru was raining and it was very nice to watch.Murthy and Ram liked the raining days when Ram was in Mysuru.Now the government  is going to make six lines road from Bengaluru to Mysuru and in due course the work will start.
Even though Mysuru has not developed like Bengaluru over buildings and apartmentsstill it has got it's old cultural and traditional values is important.People are more soft , friendlyand above all god fearing.
Murthy reached home at 3-30.P.M
Aarti was preparing Sweets for Nirmala.
Murthy while entering.Good smell is coming.You are preparing Which sweet.
Aarti.For a change i am preparing Badusha.
Murthy.Good.Ram likes this very much.
Aarti.That is the reason Nirmala asked me to prepare this.
Murthy.Good.Raj and Prasanna also likes.
Nirmala.Dad i packed every thing.
Murthy.We will leave at 5P.M .Then only you can reach Bengaluru 8-30.Your flight 11P.M
Nirmala.I will go alone Dad.One of my friend's cousin also travelling to Dubai I will go with her.
Murthy.Sure,then i need not worry.
Nirmala.No dad.
After that Aarti packed the sweets and gave it to Nirmala
Murthy.Tell Ram,I have fixed the date for marriage Tentatively in November and let us by god's grace that date will be suits to all.
Nirmala.O.K.Dad you take care.I will be ready.my friend will come in ten minutes.
Aarti.Happy and safe journey.My regards to all .Take care
After that Nirmala's friend came.She left for the Bengaluru airport.
Murthy was happy that her marriage was fixed and the boy's family was also nice.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
24-7-18


No comments: