Monday, May 22, 2023

Tribute 767.

Today, I am here to pay homage to the late DrRajkumar, a multifaceted actor and singer who has left an enduring impact on the sandalwood screen. His contributions have not only made a mark in the film industry but have also endeared him to the people of Karnataka. DrRajkumar's immense talent and numerous accolades have firmly established him as an exceptional actor, a fact that cannot be disputed. While many have written tributes to him, I feel compelled to immortalize him in my blog as a personal endeavor. Having had the privilege of witnessing this legendary artist's brilliance, I would like to share a selection of his remarkable films: Shankar Guru, Nee Nanna Gellare, Keralida Simha, Hosa Belagu, Haalu Jenu, Chalisava Modagalu, Kaviratna Kalidasa, Bhakta Prahalada, Kaamana Billu, Samayada Gombe, Yarivaru, Apoorva Sangama, Devatha Manushya, Aakasmika, Kasturi Nivasa, and a few others that slip my mind at the moment. It brings me great joy to pay tribute to this stalwart, even in his absence, as his memorable movies continue to captivate us. His soul-stirring voice, which graced devotional and other songs, still resonates in the hearts of thousands. I extend my heartfelt wishes for happiness, health, and peace to his sons and family members. Wishing you all the best and see you next week, K. Ragavan 22-5-23

No comments: