Wednesday, May 2, 2018

LiFe is Beautiful 422.

For the past few days Mysorwas little hot.Murthy was busy on that day. He received a call from Raj
Hello. Murthy how are you.
Murthy. I am fine how are you and family
Raj. All are fine.Evening are you free
Murthy.Why.
Raj. I am going toBangalore  to watch cricket match today.
Murthy.Sorry today evening  some body is going to come to negotiate for NIrmala ,s marriage
Raj.Good news
Murthy.Other wise I will certainly come
Raj.no problem.Take carea
After that  Murthy  was busy in his work
Suddenly he received a call from Ram
how are you
Murthy.i am fine.tell me Ram
Ram.Last week I met NIrmala.She is doing very well in her job.Sulaiman told me
Murthy.Thank you.The credit goes to you only.
Ram.I have just told about her to Sulaiman.She is a good worker
Murthy.THank you.What for you called
Ram. Nothing particular.SInce She was complimented by Sulaiman I wanted to convey
Murthy.THank you.Bye now.
After thatMurthy went out to see his client.
Mysore was having the old tradition and culture and still it continues and no big apartments
Have come.People who have come to Mysore long time settled there permanently
M urthy was one among them.He loves My sore.
That evening he was waiting in his house to receive the  People negotiating for their boy.
He was waiting and they came after one hour.
Murthy was happy with their family and the boy,s job.They gave the boy,s horoscope and
Left.
(To be  continued)
K.Ragavan
See you next week
1-5-18
.




No comments: