Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Life is Beautiful 455.

Next day Murthy called Ram.
Good morning Ram hope you and Raj enjoyed the yesterday's lunch.
Ram.It was nice.Where are you.
Murthy.I am in Lizioli's room.We are discussing for our future expansion programmes.
Ram.Good.You carry on.What for you called me
Murthy.Tomorrow we are having a get together with local doctors in Hyatt Grand Regency Lizioli wanted that you should attend.Since Atkinson is taking rest you can come.
Ram.What time the meeting.
Murthy.Evening 6P.M  After the meeting we will have dinner.
Ram.What is the main agenda of the meeting
Murthy.We are going to launch a new drug for Nephritis first time in UAE market and other parts.
Ram.Fine.I will be there at 6P.M
After that call Ram started his routine work.
Suddenly he received a call from Vasanthy
Hello Ram.How are you.We could n't meet yesterday.
Ram.Yes Vasanthy.Because of Lizioli
Vasanthy.Yes i know.Prasanna told me every thing.When i am lucky to meet you
Ram.Same thing to me also.Time will solve
Vasanthy.Any way i am happy to hear your voice .love your voice.
Ram.I too love my Beautiful Vasanthy's voice
Vasanthy.O.K.Ram some body ringing the bell.Take care Love you
Ram.I too
Take care
After that Ram was recollecting the few words  talked by his beautiful Vasanthy.He cherished and enjoyed her sweet short conversation.In this world Love is meant for others  in different form but for these two Love is some thing different and beautiful.Strange pair in our story.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
18-12-18

No comments: