Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Life is Beautiful 459.

Ram took the phone.It was Vasanthy
Good morning Ram.How are you.
Ram.I am fine,Can you call me later.I am now discussing with our Media Journalist Kathambari
Vasanthy.O.K.Iwill call you later.
Kathambari.Good morning Ram You are talking with some body.I am disturbing you.
Ram.Not at all.Some bodywas asking about ouractivities.
Kathambari.OK.Why i have come hereis to tell you as per our original plan we are all not going to stay with my mum's friends place.You,Atkinson and Raj uncle will be staying in Sulai man's guest house.Me,Mummy and Prasanna will be staying in Mumma's friend's house.
Ram.Yes,I came to know.
Kathambari.But we are all leaving together in two cars.
Ram.Yes,your family in one car and Raj,me and Atkinson in one car.
Kathambari.Hope we will have nice time in Abudhabi for the new year.This sweet mummy  prepared yesterday for our trip.Take this.She gave a small  box.
Ram.What is this sweetname.
Kathambari.Chocolate .First time mum prepared  taste and tell
Ram.Oh very nice .Better than Cadbury's
Kathambari.Mummy told  me to give it to you since you like sweets
Ram.Thanks.Tell her this is very nice.
Kathambari.O.K.Iwill see you  at Abudhabi.
After that Ram started his daily routine.
After one hour he received the call from Vasanthy.
Ram sorry i was not expecting Kathambari when i called you.Did she asked any thing about the call
Ram.First time in my life i told a lie.Some body called to know our activities
Vasanthy.Sorry for my sake you have to tell a lie
Ram.What to do.
Vasanthy.When we will  join together.How was the sweet
Ram.Time will solve..Like you it was very sweet.love you
Vasanthy.I too love you.Hope we will have good time at Abudhabi.
Ram.Certainly
Vasanthy.For this only i called.Thanks for your comment on my sweet.Bye now
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
15-1-19

No comments: