Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Face Book Fiends.

I'm Ragavan, with over three decades of experience in the Indian pharmaceutical industry and 16 years in Risk Management in the UAE. I retired in 2009 and settled in Bengaluru. I've been passionate about writing since 1964, focusing on my blogs since 2008. I've created a column called "Tribute" dedicated to those who have excelled in their professions, featuring film directors, editors, cinematographers, and other technical experts every Monday. This brings me immense joy. I’m also planning to organize meetings for friends in specific areas of Bengaluru every two to three months, where we gather at a restaurant to discuss various topics. Those interested can message me on Facebook, and expenses are shared equally among members. This is exclusively for acquaintances within the same city. Warm regards, K. Ragavan.

No comments: