Sunday, December 31, 2023

Tribute 799.

Tribute to Kishore Sundarrajan799 Today, I am delighted to commemorate Kishore Sundararajan. He has been an enduring source of inspiration, combining humor and knowledge in a way that has left a lasting impact on me. I first encountered him in a UAE restaurant, possibly Akshaya, way back in 1993. Our friendship blossomed, and it's astonishing to reflect on the fact that three decades have passed since then. Kishore, a proud native of Bengaluru, Karnataka, is a Chemical Engineer by profession, boasting numerous accolades and a down-to-earth nature. During my time in the UAE, we explored various places in the evenings and enjoyed holidays together. Kishore, with his insights, taught me the intricacies of each country's formalities. I left the UAE in 2009, a few years after Kishore did. In recent years, we reconnected in the garden city where I now reside with my daughters. It's heartening that he is nearby, and just a few weeks ago, we reminisced about our old memories from the UAE. Kishore is a proud father to an academically brilliant son, currently pursuing research, possibly with NYU. As I wrap up, I extend my heartfelt wishes to Kishore and his entire family for happy, healthy, and peaceful days ahead. K. Ragavan January 1, 2024

No comments: