Thursday, December 7, 2023

Kudos to Director Nagathihalli ChandraShekhar.

Letter addressed to Nagathihalli Chandrashekhar Paris Pranaya Good evening Mr Chandrashekhar, Just now I saw and enjoyed the movie. Beautiful songs of you with all top class singers with Stephan Prayag music,All the artists, RaghuMukerjee,Minal Patil, our late Stalwart Rajesh, Sharath Lohitashwa, Sumalatha, Tara as cell Sitalakshmi , Sudha Belawadi, and above all The award winning writer Director Nagathihalli’s lovely performance made me a good Paris Pranaya.And if I am right Sundarrajan as son-in-law acted well. Beautiful cinematography by Krishnakumar I have to mention. Your concept of highlighting our culture I admire. Two decades back you made this picture fromEurope was great . You have forwarded today exactly two decades was wonderful WithWarm regards, K.Ragavan Many more achievements like this you have to create.

No comments: