Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Reply for my article for Shivarajkumar from my friend.

I would like to share my experience with Shivrajkumar. Me and my wife used to celebrate our marriage anniversary every year by visiting Guruvayur to seek Lord Krishna s blessings. On one such occasion when we returned from the temple in the morning to the hotel where we were staying we saw a small crowd in the lobby and Shivrajkumar was standing in the middle of the group. My wife having been born and brought up in Bangalore immediately recognised him and went and talked to him.we spent about 5 minutes and when my wife asked him whether he had special Dharshan he said he stood in the queue and had a normal Dharshan only. Then he said since ha has come in two or three cars along with friends he can drop us back in Bangalore if we are returning immediately. Of course we couldn't take his offer since we were planning to visit other nearby temples. Such a simple person he is.

No comments: