Monday, February 14, 2011

Life is Beauti ful. 47.

Ram's door bell was ringing.Ram opened and saw Raj was standing.Normally Raj won't come
in the mornings.Surprised Ram,
How come you come in the morning Raj.
Raj.You are right.Icame to see some body here,then i thought i can say hello to you.May i come in side.
Ram.You are wel come.Meet Prasanna.
Prasanna.Hello sir,
Raj.Nice to see you,i hope you are the student of Ram.
Prasanna.Yes.I am his student.He is my guide and Philosopher.
Raj..Iam a Journalist.Staying little down what are you..by that time Ram interfered.
Raj ,he joined in Murthy's company .Will be joining next week.What for you came ,i have for gotten to ask.
Raj.I too for gotten.A friend of mine asked ,if i got good friends,for his house.He is going abroad will be back after two years.I thought you can suggest some good people,whom you know.
Ram.What rent he expects.What is the size of the house.
Raj.It is a independent house.Not particular about rent,he wants a decent family who can take care of the house.he is expecting 5000,rs only per month.
Ram.fine.I am recommending Prasanna for this.He and his mother only.The rent is reasonable for him ,since he is starting his career now only.
Raj.Iam lucky enough,to get a nice person for my friend's house. Prasanna,are you satisfy with the rent.In this area you won't get less then 10,000.rs.
Prasanna.I am lucky enough to get this house,because of my Guide and Philosopher.
At that time
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See you Next week,
February.15.011.

No comments: