Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life is Beauti ful. 58..

Prasanna kept the suspense of the items which his Mother was prepared. The items came to the table.With out seeing the Preparations ,Ram told to Murthy.
Murthy ,Ladies finger Sambar is one item ,i am sure.
Murthy.Is it,Prasanna What Ram sir   is telling is correct.
Prasanna.Yes ,sir .Ram is telling correct.
Murthy.How you told,
Ram.My experience with my Mother.I was fond of Ladies finger Sambar,every Sunday my mother prepares.The smell ,i am accustomed.
Murthy.Really Great Ram,You are not only well verse with other items,but also Food items.
Ram.Food is the one i always give respect ,and i never waste.We are all struggling in our Life for food only.Some times i pity a poor man or a Commonman for his struggle,to get his daily meal.
Nirmala. .Uncle,you touched me.All this years i have seen you a  knowledgeable Person and today ,as a real humanbeing  very much concerned about the Common man.
Ram.No ,Nirmala .i see every one with the same Length of vision.That was the reason everything looks Beautiful for me.(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next week.
May 3.011.

No comments: