Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Life is Beauti ful. 75.

Ram was wondering why Prasanna seek his Blessings.
Ram.Prasanna,why you want my blessings.
Prasanna.Sir,i am your student, you brought me to this Position.I want to Participate Tomorrow's procession in Bangalore.
Ram.You are going to Participate in the Procession is really a good news.If every Young citizen like you come forward ,to fight against this Cancer disease corruption,will be a turning point in our History.
Prasanna.I am going with Mr,Raj,and i am availing two days leave.Mr,Murthy has also granted me the permission.
Ram.I am really proud of you.Today the common man is facing lot of hurdles in his day to day life ,because of this dangerous menace.My blessings and best wishes to you and Raj for this Nobel movement started by the great leader our Annaji.
Prasanna.i Was attracted by his sincere dedicated effort ,to eradicate this menace ,for the sake of CommonPeople ,Particularly Middle class.
Ram.Take care .and allthe very best.
Prasanna.This is the word i want from you.Bye ,see you later.
After the conversation Ram called Raj
Raj,Icame to know from Prasanna ,you are going to Bangalore tomorrow.
Raj.Yes Ram,to cover the latest story me and my team is going .
Ram.i am confident ,this agitation will end peacefully,all the best to you and your team. Ram was happy that his friend Raj is going to cover this sensational story.(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week
August 30,011

No comments: