Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Life is Beautiful 197.

Murthy reached his office.Prasanna was waiting for him in his cabin  wished Murthy
Good morning sir. 
Murthy.Good morning,What is the matter.
Prasanna.Good news Sir,Our  tender was accepted  by  the  health department.
Murthy.Good news ,Did our MD Knows this
Prasanna.No sir,I tried his number but switched off.
At that time Murthy's phone was ringing.MD was in the other line
Good morning Murthy,Prasanna called me  i was in a meeting could n't attend.What is the matter.
Murthy.Mr Srivatsava our tender has been approved by health department.For that prasanna trying your number.
M.D.Good show.I will be there  in one hour time.See you.
Murthy.O.K.
Murthy.You are the one taken the initiative for this tender and got the approval.My congratulations to you.
Prasanna.Thank you sir.We got this approval because of Mr Ram.
Murthy.Is it how.
Prasanna.Three days back i went to the health department to find out the tender position.
I met the administrative manager who was incharge for finalising the tender.
He told me our rates and other competitive firm's  rates are same .He has to decide which company he can go.I was worried wheather we will get or not.
By that time my phone was ringing Mr Ram called me from Dubai
Prasanna how are you and Murthy's family.
Prasanna.O.K.How is Dubai.
Ram.Dubai is fine.Where are you now.
Prasanna.I am in health department office in Bangalore.
Ram.I see ,you can check up one Ramesh  working there.
Prasanna.I will find out and send a mail.Bye now sir.
After that i asked the administrative manager,Sir ,any body by name Ramesh working here.
Administrative Manager.Why  You are asking.
Prasanna.My  teacher ,friend Guide and Philosopher Ram was asking.
Ramesh.Which Ram you are talking Professor Ram settled in Mysore Now he has gone to Dubai.
Prasanna.The same person sir,i was talking with him.
Ramesh.My god.You are his student and i am also his.Do n't worry in a day or two i will confirmyour tender because both rates are same and i can choose Genuinly as per my discretion.
Prasanna.Thank you sir.
Ramesh.O.K. My advance wishes to you  for a very happy and healthy new year.
Prasanna..Same to you.
Prasanna was explaining everyting  to Murthy how he got the approval.
9tobe continued0.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
31-12-13.

No comments: