Friday, July 11, 2014

Article 359.

Article  Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 12 July 14, (359).

Amazing NY

I have noticed something contradictory about short trips. They tend to be hectic but also memorable, especially if they are visits to famous destinations. My week- long trip to New York was not an exception to this rule. 

New York is a fascinating city, with its famous landscape comprising iconic structures such as the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge. 

The trip will be incomplete if one doesn’t visit Times Square, take pictures with the Statue of Liberty and gaze upon nature’s marvel, Niagara Falls.

So with just a week in hand and a packed itinerary I was still able to thoroughly enjoy myself and tick a few items off my bucket list. 
K. Ragavan, Denver

No comments: