Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Life is Beautiful 440.

 Next day evening  Prasanna came to Ram's house .Hewas worried about his mother's health.after receiving the call from Murthy.
Ram.Do n't worry Prasanna.She is very weak.
Prasanna.Yes Sir  but not frequently admitted in the hospital.Can i go and see her
Ram.Murthy told me you need not go there.She will be alright in few days.But one thing sure she has got some feelings
Prasanna.What feelings Sir
Ram.It is not  a new feeling  she is having.To my knowledge she is longing to see her Grand son /daughter.You understand
Prasanna.Yes sir,I know that.I want to bring her here permanently.But she is keen on staying in Mysuru because of the temple.
Ram.I know,once she see your kid automatically she will come to Dubai.What you say Raj
Raj.Yes Ram.You are perfectly right. As a mother she is longing to see the child.
Prasanna.I know my responsible.
Ram.Tell me frankly ,i am like your dad,are you planning to post pone your Child
Prasanna.How can i explain to you.I am unable to tell now.Time only will solve.
Ram.O.K.If you are not able to tell now do n't worry.I am happy you have the responsibility.
Prasanna.For this only i came here to consult you.I am making a move.Good night sir.
Ram.Good night ,take care
After he left  Raj,
Ram he is putting a suspense on the child issue
Ram.Yes,i could guess,and i am sure some reason he is not telling.I know he is a good boy.Let us wait and see.
After that Raj went to sleep.
Ram was sitting alone.No one knows about his fast life except himself.Now his disciple keeping his  life suspense.Will the suspense is genuine we have to wait and see?
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
4-9-18


No comments: