Monday, January 24, 2022

Tribute 697.

Tribute toMy Good Friend Kishore 697. Today i am going to pen another interesting personality from my friends side,known to me for more than Twenty Six Years association and still going strong is none other than my Good friend Kishore still Continuing in the UAE. I was introduced through another commonfriend to Kishore in 1995.From that day on wards our relation ship is not only cordial but also strong.He is known for his hospitality who ever his friends visit to his area Sharjah he will invite them for lunch .I have not only seen,but also enjoyrd his hospitality for many occassions which i have to admit.His family members Consist of his Wife,Son and Daughter too like dad.In 2011bi i visited UAE after my permanent departure from the UAE in 2009 ,just to see my friends and old clients and Kishore invited me to stay in his house.The Memorable treatment and hospitality till today i remember.I had a wonderful time with him in Sharjah where i spent Sixteen glorious years.Apart from Kishore i am having couple of good friends whom i can not for get.Few months back he called me and Wished for my Birth day, invited me and my wife to come and stay few months with them made me the love and affection he has got with me and no words i can express.Today i am very happy to tribute this Good Friend not only known for hisfriendly nature but also for his hospitality.Being an Polymer person he started his own venture and by god’s grace doing very well.Before i conclude i am blessing him and all the family members for a happy and peacefullife in the coming days.He is always remembered by me and our family.Today i am very happy to tribute this great Polymer Legend. K.Ragavan. See you Next Week, 24-1-22 www.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com write2ragavan.wordpress.com www.tumblr.com commonman

No comments: