Monday, October 24, 2022

Job Interview.

Job Interview. 👳‍♀OFFICER:- What is your name? 🧑Manoj :- M.P. sir 👳‍♀OFFICER:- In full please 🧑Manoj :- Manoj Pandey 👳‍♀OFFICER:- Your father's name? 🧑Manoj:- M.P. sir 👳‍♀OFFICER:- What does that mean? 🧑Manoj:- Madan Pandey 👳‍♀OFFICER:- Your native place? 🧑Manoj: M.P. sir 👳‍♀OFFICER:- What's that? 🧑Manoj:- Madhya pradesh 👳‍♀OFFICER:- What is your qualification? 🧑Manoj:- M.P. 👳‍♀OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?!!! 🧑Manoj:- Matric Pass 👳‍♀OFFICER:- So why do you need a job? 🧑Manoj:- It is because of M.P. sir 👳‍♀OFFICER: Meaning? 🧑Manoj:- Money Problem 👳‍♀OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like? 🧑Manoj: MP sir. 👳‍♀OFFICER: And what is that? 🧑Manoj:- Marvelous Personality 👳‍♀OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you. 🧑Manoj:- Sir, how was M.P. sir? 👳‍♀OFFICER:- And what's that again? 🧑Manoj:- My Performance. 👳‍♀OFFICER:- I think you have M.P. 🧑Manoj:- Meaning? Sir!!! 👳‍♀OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!! ...🤪🤫 Don't laugh alone. 😃 Send this to M.P. (Many People) Those are saved in your M.P (Mobile Phone) to put a smile on their faces. I have sent this to u because u all are M.P. (My People).

No comments: