Monday, July 1, 2024

Madal 29.

DearLoving Mummy, Received your letter and noted the contents.Happy that both went to our favourite Anjaneya temple had darshan.I am on the way coming by car.Afriend of mine also coming to our place wanted company asked me to cancel my reservation made in the train.Costly gamble,but still happy to keep company with my friend.We are started talking various topics ,starting with films, IT,Pharma industry and Journalism.I am up dating our conversation to you and dad by car.On the way we had good lunch and the onion sambar was nice.I remeberyour preparation taste.My friend stays five kilometers different direction.I told him to put me in a cab ,so that he need not make waiting to his parents if he drops me and then go back.He also agreed.By god's grace i will be there in one hour's time.Eager to hug loving mummy and my dear friend daddy. Loving Mummy's obedient son

No comments: