Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Madal 45.

Madal 45 Dear loving Mummy, Received your affectionate letter.I distributed your sweets to some other colleagues too.All enjoyed the taste of two sweets prepared by you.I adopt Dad's ethics in profession and your advice of giving respect to every one which I will continue to maintain.Here weather is nice.Food from near by hotels are homely and tasty .I enjoy the food and tiffin .I have finished my earlier short story and my editor appreciated the concept.Yesterday a friend was asking my horoscope and I was surprised why he is asking.He clarified that he wanted me to marry his sister .Since I do not havemy horoscope I escaped from him.I am now 26 years old and I am not at all thinking for marriage.Main reason if i marry the girl who is coming to our family will have affection with you and I am sure very rare and hence I have decided not to marry. This is my decision and you also should not entertain from people asking g for my marriage.Because I love you so much for your affection and love to me and I wanted to take care of you happily. Nothing to add. Take care Loving and obedient Son

No comments: