Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Madal 31.

Dear Respectable friend, Received your letter along with your family pictue.First let me sincerely thanking you for your immediate response after reached your place.The Family picture was amazing,Graceful Mummy with Black Saree,Daddy with Green shirt looking mejastic and my friend is smart as usual.Today i remembered you because my mummy prepared Mysore pak just like that.You are bond of sweets, and i missed you to give .Other friends i gave.Hope you are enjoying with your lovely Mummy and Dad. Afterseeing the picture my mummy remember your mummy face old Devika's with graceful and respectful.She is mummy's favourite actress of many pictures.Tell to your parents my namaskarams.I have created another story yesterday.Just for your information.Take care, YourLunch Box friend

No comments: