Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Madal 30.

Since son has come to his Mummy Daddy place his office lunch box friend asked him to pen till his return. Dear respectable friend, Reached home safely yesterday and the reception from Mummy and Daddy was nice .Mummy hugged me after seeing one yearand my friend daddy hugged after two years.After relaxing for halfan hour Mummy gave me the Dates Almond,Arabic sweets,Nuts,to me and incidently all these sweets favourite to Mummy too.Daddy jovially commented Both thinking and eating habits are same.Then i told Daddy eating habits may be there,but i have your habits of keeping things clean,and helping deserving people.Mummy was laughing,O.K.i know about you and daddy.Take sweets.After taking the sweets i asked Mummy and daddy to come with me and all the three i took Selfie.Mummy was asking what was the hurry to take a picture.I Replied my lunch box friend wanted a picture of our family.Then Mummy was convinced.Evening we all went to our anjaneyar temple and had good darshan.After night Dinner daddy wanted to see a movie in the Netflix .The Good old film taken in 1936 Race about Olympic games.After the film over all went to bed. Your Respectable friend

No comments: