Saturday, July 6, 2024

Madal 34.

DearRespectable Lunch box friend, Your affectionate letter about my Mummy and Daddy ,asking me to bring them to your place when i come back to join duty was touching. Since i have completed here for more than twenty days.Daddy has to join duty in the new place in three days and Mummy and Daddy are planning to move to Tirunelveli asking me to accompany them to see the new place and stay for few days.Mummy's suggestion sounds nice.We are leaving to Tirunelveli by car day after tomorrow morning go straight to the new accomodation place provided for Dad by his company.So Mummy requested to tell you,certainly we will come some other time.Today my friend other day dropped me came to our place had tea and sweets prepared by mummy and he enjoyed the dishes.He told my dad his grand father station master retired and settled in Tirunelveli was another happy news to my Dad and Mum.He gave his phone number and his grand father will also be in touchwith us as soon we reach there.Wondering how the Tirunelveli connection has come to us.Take care. Your respectable colleague

No comments: