Monday, July 8, 2024

Madal 36.

Dear Respectable Lunch box friend, Received your affectionate letter about my MUmmy and daddy asking me to send some pictures in the new area where my parents are relocated was really touching.We came yesterday to the new placeand our house was amazing in the prime area of Tirunelveli Vanarpet if i am right.Daddy's office room was very nice.Furnished house with latest facilities and modern kitchen was nice.Mummy arranged in four hours time in the new house with our luggages.Then we all took rest for two hours and evening went out to have our dinner.Daddy remembered his old hotel chandravilas and he took us.Now the hotel has modified with new management ,and few of theold staff members continue.Famous Dad's Jangry was still famous there.People used to come to buy Jangry from distances shows the quality.I am sending the picture of our family taking dinner in the Hotel.After that we walked to the famous Junction Of Tirunelveli and took the lightings from out side also i have forwarding.Nothing more to pen.I am enjoying my stay with mummy and dad. Take care Respectable office colleague friend

No comments: