Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Life is Beautiful 437.

Prasanna Came to Ram's place at 7P.M.
Good evening Sir,Mother in law has send this sweets.
Ram.Why she has taken trouble to send this sweets again.We have already had enough in the after noon.
Prasanna. I know.But you like sweets .That is the reason Mother in law and Kathambari asked me to give this.We have for gotten to give you in the afternoon.
Ram.Thank you.What you would like to have.
Prasanna .Nothing.
Raj.Aleast Some chocolates. Cadbury's diary milk
Prasanna.I love that.India this brand is very popular and very tasty.
Raj gave him two pieces.
Prasanna.Who got this.
Raj.When i came from India i brought plenty.Ram also like this Chocolate.
Ram.I like this taste
Prasanna.What about your night dinner
Ram.I am not feeling hungry.After noon lunch was heavy.I will take two slices of bread after 8-30P.M
Raj.I will also take bread.My stomach also full.
Ram.What is your plan for night dinner
Prasanna.I am also full.I will take Banana fruits  in my house.
Ram.You can spend some time with us and i will give you Bananas to you.After taking that at 8-45P.M you can go home.
Prasanna. Good idea.
Ram.Raj tomorrow what is your programme.
Raj.I have to meet Ministry of health and find out their policies.India Prime Minister Narendra modi is going to introduce a new health insurance scheme.I want to compare here what all the conditions they are going to cover for Senior Citizens above 70Years.
Prasanna.Good.Here to my knowledge Health Insurance policies are reasonable except Senior citizens coverage and cost.
Raj.Indian  people need health coverage  and particularly Senior citizens with Hypertension,Diabetes,and other stress conditions.
Prasanna.Yes,India Medical expenses are very expensive comparing to the per ca pita income.
Ram.True.Let us hope Modi government what manner is going to introduce the scheme.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
14-8-18

No comments: