Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Life is Beautiful 439.

For the past two days heavy rains pouring in  Mysore .Murthy was busy in his office.Suddenly he received a call from Ananda rao
Murthy ,i am Rao speaking.Today morning i went to Prasanna's house to see his mother.She was suffering some joint pain two days and restless.I took her to the doctor and doctor advised her to admit in the hospital.She is taking rest.My wife is in the hospital.I tried to contact Prasanna,but could n't get the line.You can tell him about this.
Murthy.O.K.Anand rao.I will call him now.What doctor feels
Anandarao. Doctor was telling She is very weak,and some thing in her mind
Murthy.I see,i will talk to Prasanna.You want any help from my side
Anandarao.No,i can manage with my wife.I want to inform you and hence i called
Murthy.O.K.Bye now  .i will keep in touch with you
After that Murthy called Prasanna and explained about his mother's health

Prasanna.Sir,if i want to come i will come
Murthy.No need Prasanna.We will take  care of.her.There is no seriousness.She needs rest and joint pain due to weather.For the past two days heavy rains here.Coorg has damaged heavily and that  effect affects here
Prasanna.I read in the papers and seeing the T.V.
Murthy.Tell Ram and Raj.I will take care of your Mother.Nothing to worry.I will call you after seeing
your mother tomorrow.Bye now.
After that Murthy was busy in his work.
Evening he went with his wife to Vontikopal temple and prayed for Prasanna's mother.
Anandarao also came there
Hello Murthy,pleasant surprise.I came to pray for her speedy recovery.
Murthy.We too came for that.
Anandarao.Only she is weak.She needs rest.
Murthy.Tomorrow i will see her .
After that Murthy drooped Anandarao to his house.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
28-8-18.

No comments: