Monday, February 17, 2020

Tribute to Late K.Parthasarathy Iyengar 596.

Today i am  going to pen another interesting   personality not only well established in his family circle
for his tall deeds but also in his  Wonderful Advertisement World is none other than Late K.Parthasarathy Iyengar and he is none other than my Uncle.When i heard from my people that he passed away on 5th Feb  i could n’t believe .His smiling face and soft  inquiring nature i have cherished for more than seven decades is worth to be mentioned here.  Incidently he only given my pet name to be called in the relative circle  which was a popular  film studio  name in those days  and still i am known through that magic name not only by relatives but also with my close friend circle which i can not forget in my life.He and my aunt are the leading  leaders of their  family siblings..He brought up sisters ,brothers and till his last breath all good and bad occasions he will attend.His good personality and nature not only attracted by many from our family but out siders also not a exaggerated one.He is a giant in his profession and earned a good name is worth to be mentioned here.Who ever comes to my uncle’s house he and my aunt never allow them  to go with out taking  either food or coffee .When ever i visit him as usual in his soft tone  with  my pet name he will ask how is Bengaluru and how is mrs children.This affectionate asking by him i now missed for ever..Last visit he came to know that i am contributing letters and articles on various issues both in domestic and international print media he was so happy and blessed.I learned one important thing from him  he never lost his temper if any of our relative done bad things or even good things.He is always well balanced and cool.His association in friend circle comprising  of  Advertisement Giants and other elite of the city. Soft spoken,Smiling ,Caring  Parthasarathy Iyengar is no more but his way of life ,helping  nature and above all his legacy will continue for ever from his Son and daughter .I missed a wonderful human  who stood for his deeds and caring his family members.I am not keeping my pet name suspense It was Gemini
Today i am very happy to tribute thisLegend.
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
10-2-20

No comments: