Sunday, February 13, 2022

Tribute 700.

Tribute to My Good Friend RaghuRaman. 700 Today i remembered another interesting personality whom i was associated with from 1995 till today is none other than RaghuRaman.He met me in Chennai when i was there for my holidays in september if i am right.Then he joined me as room mate from 1995 november till 1997 in Sharjah UAE where his office was situated.Before his association ,his father in law was my colleague in my pharma days at Madurai.He is not only a good friend,roommate knows my nature of keeping things ,made me more happy.He is soft ,friendly and above all very accommodative.Many of my friends coming to see me he will join with them and all liked him because of his friendly nature.Afterhis family joined with him often he invite for lunch and other occasions till my family joins in November 1997.We visited many places on holidays ,and movies which I still remember.Among the ship friendship can not be forgotten is true in my life.I have few friends of my UAE association still carries,and what ever i need there if i send message i will get prompt reply shows the value they give to me not only making more happy and still the bonding is getting stronger.Before i conclude wishing him ,his wife and Son who is studying abroad will have healthy and peaceful life in the coming days. He is one of the Successful professional executives in his company for more than two and half decades and also shows his dedication and involvement.. With Regards, K.Ragavan. See You Next Week, 14-2-22. www.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com write2ragavan.wordpress.com www.tumblr.com Commonman

No comments: