Sunday, February 27, 2022

Tribute 702.

Tribute to My Late Friend Subramani. 702. Today i am going to pen another interesting personality who inspired me by his good qualities ,and soft nature is none other than my good old late friend Subramani ,known as BBS With his initial in our friend circle.It was a great shock for me when i got the message from his wife that he passed with massive heart attack last month Jan 22 at Bahrain where he was working.My family members can not for get him ,because of his nature and close association .I know him for more than 38 years from my mysore days when he was representing Serum Institute ,now known for Covishield vaccine.I have travelled with him many places and the trip we have gone along with another two friends to Baroda and Vijayawadastill in my memory.His humble and soft approach was admired me .In 2006 i visited along with our family to Muscat where he was working .The hospitality extended by him and his wife still in my memory. Last month Jan 12 he spoke to me from Mysore where he came on annual vacation .After few days he left for Bahrain and 22 he passed away .Great shock not only to our family members and his other friends.Before i conclude i Pray the almighty to give more strength and curageto his wife and only son to with stand this great shock. .Today i want to tribute this personality inspired me by his soft humble and helping nature. K.Ragavan. See You Next Week, 28-2-22. www.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com write2ragavan.wordpress.com www,tumble.comCommonman Avatar common-man

No comments: