Sunday, July 17, 2022

Tribute 723.

Tribute to My close friend Late Ramasubramanian. 723 Today i am going to Pen another interesting personality whom i have my association for Sixty two years passed away recently ,gave me a big blow is none other than my good old friend Ramasubramanian.Our association started when i was 14years and he was 16 and we were neighbours in Tambaram.Studied in the same school RamakrishnaHigh school which was popular and created many talented student leaders on various field which i am proud to mention here.After our studies he took bank profession ,and i took in Pharma Industry .Younger days was our memorable days playing cricket in near by ground and enjoyed with other friends.Where-ever i go he used to visit and ,same to me .Mysore,Madurai,Dubai and Bangalore spent beautiful days .His thinking and my thinking in films are identical and we used to discuss and see many films during his training at Chennai.All his relatives knew me ,and treated one of their family members ,and still continues to speak of the affinity ,love and affection from them.His brother and sisters love him ,and his departure is a irrecoverable loss to them including me.One day he was telling that one day i will become a writer ,now become true made me happy and his wish was sincere.He is soft in nature,and he and his wife's hospitality i always cherish and enjoy when ever i visit them.Two of his daughters are close to my children and eldest daughter ,remembered my thursday routine.He is my best and only longtime associate for more than Sixty two years was amazing.Before i conclude i pray my Acharyan ,to give his Wife,Children,Son in laws,Grandchildren to give courage and strength to withstand his departure.Above all for me too irrecoverable loss. K.Ragavan. See You Next Week, 18-7-22T

No comments: