Monday, November 13, 2023

Good Movie.

Baa Nalle Madhu Chandrake Kannada film Today I saw this movie in You Tube. Another master piece film with suspense made a big hit three decades back by my friend Director Nagathihalli ChandraShekar. Actors Shivram, NandiniSingh. Dattanna, Sundarraj,AshokRao,Padmakumta,Bhargavi Narayanan, Nagathihalli played very well.End was with full of suspense nicely handled by Director with his directorial touch is laudable.Music Hamsalekha, and songs sung by late S.P.Balasubramaniam ,Good cinematography by Mahendra Chithi Babuand Editing was done bymy good friend Suresh Urs made me happy. In the past three years I have seen many films of this Award winning Directir Nagathihalli Chandra Shekhar.Decades back this film made a remarkable hit if I am right. Kudos to the Director. With Warm regards, K.Ragavan. 13-11-23

No comments: