Friday, July 15, 2016

Article.

Article Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 16July (My Article 474.)

Peanut idea

 
Ask someone about his or her salary and you won’t be surprised to hear “peanuts” as an answer.

But I have a different story. 

A few months ago, I met a friend who wanted to start a small-scale business and asked for my suggestion. He had limited investment and so I suggested that he start peanut cake business.

I told him to buy from the wholesale market and distribute to local company staff during the lunch hour.

Recently I met him in a market place and he was all smiles. He informed me that he was very comfortable with his peanut income and thanked me for the suggestion.

I was happy that he took my idea seriously and followed up with hard work. Incidentally he also offered me a peanut cake pocket as a gift.

K. Ragavan

No comments: