Friday, July 8, 2016

Article 473.

Article Publishedin The Gulf Today UAE on,9july16(My Article 473)

Noble doctor

I was recently visiting a new city when I caught fever. I could not locate a doctor in the area where I stayed, as it was a Sunday, a weekend holiday. I somehow managed to reach a 24-hour facility and got the medicines. It was then that I realised the crucial role of doctors, which we take for granted.    

During the recent Doctors’ Day, I rang up and greeted an old doctor-friend. He was happy that I wished him even though I had left the pharmaceutical field after three decades. This particular doctor was so considerate that sometimes he would treat poor patients without even charging them a single penny. I wish more and more doctors followed that noble path. 
K. Ragavan

No comments: