Friday, July 22, 2016

Article.

My Article  published in The Gulf Today UAE on 23 July 16, (My Article 475)





Film craze

The Movie industry has came a long way. Today we see films of different genres. Each of these films tell us a different story, provide us different kind of entertainment. Say films for kids or adults, action or thriller, each has its own charm. And for fact, we choose our liking towards it. Recently my grandson had asked me to join him for the latest film of the Indian superstar Rajanikanth’s much talked about movie “Kabali.” 

I told him if I am free on that day I will accompany him to the theatre.

Ever since its trailers were out, the film has grabed the attention of the media and TV channels. Every one is talking about it and everybody wants to see Rajni in action. Apart from India, the UAE, the US, Japan, and many other countries too, this film is going to be screened.

The actor Rajinikanth is liked by one and all because of his peculiar delivery of action punches and dialogues.

For the past few days whereever I am going, I have been only hearing about this film. My friends are also planning to see this film on the first day of its release.

A friend who is an ardent fan of this actor phoned me to know wheather I can join him for the Thalaiva film.

Rajnikanth was popularly known as Thalaiva. But I am worried and I am praying that I should not have any work on the day of its release, so that I can see Thalaiva along with my grandson and enjoy it. I don’t want to upset him.
K.Ragavan

No comments: