Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Life is Beautiful 330.

Ram was surprised because Vasanthy was on the other line
Ram,how are you.
Ram. i Am fine.
Vasanthy.You never expected a call from me at this hour
Ram.Yes,
Vasanthy.Kathambari and Prasanna went for the  movie Kabali just now since they got the tickets for the night show. I  thought I  can talk to you
Ram.I am also happy to hear your voice
Vasanthy.How was the food the other day you had
Ram.Excellent .I am thanking you for preparing my favorite dishes.
Vasanthy.It is my pleasure to prepare for my Ram.
Ram.Thank you for your love
Vasanthy.I never dreamt that i will see you after two and half decades in Dubai.
Ram.I too never expect our meeting .Kathambari is responsible for bringing me to Dubai.
Vasanthy.I too never thought she is the cementing factor for our joining again.
Ram does not want to ask her about Kathambari and if she ask wheather he has read  about the two letters given earlier by her.
Vasanthy.Why silent Ram
Ram.Nothing ,i am enjoying your Conversation.
Vasanthy.Thank you.Tomorrow what is your programme.
Ram.Probably Mr Sulaiman will come for business discussion.
Vasanthy.O.K.We will meet some other time.Good night.
Ram.Good night.
After that Ram was thinking  one day if Vasanthy ask about the letters what reply i can give.
Slowly he went to bed
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
26-7-16

No comments: