Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Life is Beautiful 446.

Ram never expected Kathambari ,Come in
Kathambari.Sorry to disturb you Ram.Tomorrow's meeting was postponed to Sunday.They called me and told just now.I informed Atkinson  and wanted to  you also.
Ram.O.K.You would like to have tea.I am going to have now.
Kathambari.Fine,i will also have.
Then the tea came.They had and then Kathambari left.
After that Ram called Vasanthy.It was ringing but  no reply from her.
Ram was worried why she is not lifting thephone.
Then he called Prasanna.
Good evening sir how are you.
Prasanna.Fine all are well at your end.
Prasanna.Fine,just now i spoke to my mother in law.She wanted some fruits.I was talking with her for few minutes.Why i called you ,you have not visited our place for quite some time.I was asking mother in law  will it be possible this friday we can call you for lunch.Mother in law told me fine,you tell Ram and ask him to bring RaJon friday.
Ram.Thank you.I will bring Raj along withme.
Prasanna.O.K.Sir,see you on friday.
After that Ram dropped the idea of calling Vasanthy
Then he spent some time in the office.Ali was waiting for him to pick
Ram was asking Ali,Ali,i have  one small work in Karama,can you take me there.
Ali.Sure ,sir
Ram reached Lulu center Karama.He  wanted to buy Dates  and,saffron for Vasanthy's house
since friday he is going there for lunch.Vasanthy likes Iranian seedless dates with almond and Saffron for her pooja
After collecting dates and saffron Ram came to the car.Surprised to see Raj was standing and talking withAli.
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
16-1018

No comments: