Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Life is Beautiful 447.

After seeing Raj  Ram was wishing him
Raj ,surprise to see you here at this hour.
Raj.I came to see one of our client here .Then i saw Ali
Ram.Nice,You are coming to home only.
Raj.Yes Ram.
While going in the Car Ram
Raj,Prasanna asked us to come for lunch  tomorrow friday.
Raj.Good .Why you came here
Ram.I want to buy some dates
Raj.Fine.How was your day
Ram.Fine,how was yours
Raj.Me too fine.
Suddenly Ram received a call from Nirmala
Ram Uncle Good evening.How are you.
Ram.I am fine.Tell me what is the matter.
Nirmala.Is Raj Uncle is there
Ram.Yes ,can i give it tohim
Nirmala.Yes
Ram gave his phone to Raj.
Uncle,how are you
Raj.I am fine how are you.How is dad ,mum
Nirmala.All are fine.Why i called you is my boss wanted me to do a story for the recent Me too .I met few people who shared their past with me freely and i am  submitting to my boss.I have written that story .I am sending the introduction on Me too to your mail.Kindly see that introduction of mine is ok.
Raj.Sure,i will see and reply.Happy that your boss has given the right job for you at this hour.Once it comes in your paper i will see.
Nirmala.Sure Sir.For me this is first experience.I was happy when i approached some few they shared and requested me  not to mention the real names.once the government takes interest and filedtheir FIRreports i can reveal the names.
Raj.Good thing.That is the right procedure.
Nirmala.I will send my introduction to you now.Kindly send your reply.Bye now.
Ram.She is a smart girl.
Raj.Yes,She is very brilliant.She has already gathered few cases is interesting.Today women safety is
more needed.
Ram.Yes,Hope Our Indian government will act on this
Raj.Let us hope
By the time they reached their flat.
(tobecontinued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
23-10-18

No comments: