Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Life is Beautiful 448.

Friday morning Ram and Raj finished their  morning walk came to the restaurant to have breakfast.After finishing their break fast came to  house. Both .Saw the paper
Ram.Raj,Prasanna told me he will give a ring in the morning.
Raj.What for
Ram.Today Prasanna has invited for lunch.So that he will come and pick us
Raj.Why should he take trouble.We can take a cab.
Ram.I also told him that we will come by cab.But he wants to come and take us.
Raj.Very good boy with good manners.All your training.
By the time Ram's Phone was ringing
Raj i told you it must be Prasanna.He took the phone
Good morning is it Mr Ram,Some new female voice.
Ram.Yes,who is on the line.
Mr Ram,i am Mr Atkinson's wife speaking. Yesterday night he was complianing chest pain.
Immediately i took him to hospital.He was admitted here.Now he is O.K.Dr told he had mild heart attack,since this is first attack  nothing to worry.He has take ond day rest.Tomorrow he will be discharged.I want to inform you.
Ram.Thank you Mrs Atkinson.I will come there in one hour .I know the hospital in Shaick Zayed road
Mrs Atkinson.Don't take trouble
Ram.No,trouble.I will be there in one hour's time.
After that he took bath and getting ready to go to hospital.
Raj.Ram,i will also come with you.
Ram.O.K.
Then they took a cab .While going Prasanna called Ram,
Ram.Good morning Prasanna.
Prasanna.I will come to your flat in half an hour's time
Ram.Now i am on the way to seeAtkinsonwho has admitted in the hospital
Prasanna.What 's the problem.
Ram.He has mild attack.Now he is taking rest.
Prasanna.My god,i will come with Kathambari to the hospital.
Ram.I do n't know what time we will return.Ask mother in law to cancel our today's lunch programme

Prasanna.Yes sir.I will see you in the hospital.
By the time Ram's cab reached the hospital.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
30-10-18

No comments: