Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Life is Beautiful 449.

Ram and Raj came to Atkinson's room.His wife was sitting 
Ram.Good evening,how is he feeling now.
Atkinson Wife.Doctor asked him to take rest.Now only he is sleeping.Even though this is first attack
doctor told me he is over stress and hence he has become weak.
Ram.I see,he never shows his work pressure to others.
By the time Atkinson wake up
Hello Ram,How are you.Why you and Raj came here.I am alright
Ram. You never went to doctor ever since i joined with you.I want to know why you are admitted for two days and hence i came to see you.
Atkinson.Mild attack .I have to take  rest for few days.
Ram.You should take.You need not exert .Tell me what all the things i can do.
Atkinson.You are already taken many responsibilities  and i do n't want to burden you  further .Board of Directors are very happy with your work.
Ram.No Problem,you can entrust  me what all the things i can
Atkinson.Sure,What you would like to have.Iwill call the boy
Ram.No,i came to see you only.
By the time Doctor came to see Atkinson.
Atkinson.Doctor,Meet Ram our CEO.
Doctor.I heard about you.Sulaiman is my friendhe used to tell me about you
Ram.Thank you.How is Atkinson
Doctor.Now he is o.k.Over stress and thinking he has become weak .He needs couple of days rest.
Ram.I am also telling him
Doctor.Minimum one week he can take rest.
Ram.Certainly he will take rest.
After that Doctor left.
Atkinson.Tomorrow i will be discharged and i will take rest  in my home for one week.
Ram.Fine,we will make a move
By the time Prasanna came with Kathambari.
Kathambari.How are you sir,
Atkinson.I am now better.I have to take rest for few days
Kathambari.Good,
Prasanna.You take care sir,
Raj. Take rest fora week.Bye  now
After that all left the hospital
(tobecontinued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next week
6-11-18




No comments: