Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Life is Beautiful 451.

Next day Morning  Ram  reached his office.He called the News editor and instructed the details  of  Anantha Kumar's death coverage in the afternoon news,After she left  Ram started his morning  routine.
Suddenly he received a call.It was Vasanthy
Ram ,good morning ,how are you.Really missed you on friday.
Ram.I know,because of Atkinson's health i have to go to hospital.How are you
Vasanthy.I am fine.But longing  to see you.
Ram.I too,tell me why you called me in this hour
Vasanthy. When we can unite together.
Ram. Sure,I am also waiting for that time.Hope shortly we will
Vasanthy.Thank you.I am waiting for that day.Some body is calling i am going now. Take care
After her call over Ram  was happy about her intention to unite with him..But he is unable to know the back ground of her past even though she has expressed every thing in detail in two big letters which he lost.If he tells to her what she will think about him.That is the main reason  hedid n't open that topic.Time only has to solve every thing.But he is very confident his beautiful Vasanthy loves him  and he also loves her.When they will unite? is the question mark?
By the time Kathambari entered in his cabin
Ram,how are you.
Ram.I  am fine.
Kathambari.I came to invite you the  coming friday you and Raj  should come for lunch to my house.
Ram.O.K.It is my pleasure.
Kathambari.Prasanna will come and pick you.Mummy felt  that last week you could n't come for lunch.Hope this friday we allenjoy.
Ram.Certainly.I will tell Raj
Kathambari.Thank you.Have a nice day.
Ram.Same to you.
After she left Ram again started concentratinghis work.
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
20-11-78

No comments: