Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Madal 24

KarpanaiMadal 24 Dear loving son, Received your affectionate letter and noted the contents.Daddy is coming tomorrow afternoon.He called me this morning that three days preponing his return because work was finished.He bought your favourite Almond dates,Pista and Arabic sweets like Badusha.Want to see you .I am also anxious to see your dad ,after two years.My friend is coming now.We are going to the Bazaar to buy vegetables.Another good news dad told that his new office asked him to report with in twenty days.Since the mill was located in Ambasamudram and his presence is needed only two days a week and Company is going to provide furnished accomodationin Tirunelveli from where he can go by car.Since this is three years term daddy wanted to take me.I also remember the good old days spent with my in-laws in Tenkasi.Vanarpet a new extension near Junction may be the place they may choose was daddy's feeling. Nothing more yo pen at the moment. Longing to see you soon Loving Mummy

No comments: