Thursday, June 27, 2024

Madal 25.

KarpanaiMadal 25 Dear loving Mummy, Your letter narrating the dad's arrival and my favourite dates, Pista and sweets shows his love to me.Few more days I will be there and meet both of my loving parents and spent my time happily.My old friends Parents are settled in Tirunelveli near Highground extension.Some are in town near temple.I do remember ThirumagalMedicsl stores in town opposite to famous Dr A.s.Krishnan clinic where Grd father comes tvbuy his medicines when ever he comes to meet his friend Dr Chandrashekar.Now the city might have developed well. I have gone back to the nice lively place after you have mentioned Dad is going to be there.Memories can not be eraised as easily.Nothing more yo pen at this hour.Hope to see you soon Loving Mummy's Obedient Son

No comments: