Sunday, June 30, 2024

Madal 28.

Madal 28. Dear loving son, Happy to receive your letter.yesterday evening I went to Airport and received dad .He was happy that I came there even though asked me not to take trouble.I did not see any change on him after two years.He maintain his health carefully and walking regularly.Apart from this he does not have any habits including Betal nut on Occasions.Rare personality I got is my luck and another gift you are my loving and obedient son.We came home and he was happy that I kept the house clean and tidy.Eversince I married him he always particular to keep things clean and tidy.Wheather you live in hut or Bunglow you should keep clean Dadd bought all sweets particularly Dates with Almond.After one hour rest both went to our Anjaneya temple had good Darshan.After that we both had dinner.His favourite Onion sambar, Potato roast and Sweet Kesari I have prepared.Since you are coming tomorrow I kept Kesari for you.Nothing more to add. Longing yo see you Both Mummy and dad

No comments: